Region residents are invited to stop by Franciscan Health Fitness Centers for their annual fall open house happening at all three clubs – Schererville, Chesterton and Chicago Heights – Wednesday, November 20, 9am-8pm. Free all day, including facility tours, educational booths, and more. Guests are invited to go dressed in their workout clothes. The schedule of events includes various exercise classes.
Schedule of Events
Chesterton and Schererville- Schedule of Events
• 9am – Group Exercise Class featuring Myzone
• 9am – Cycling Class featuring Myzone
• 10am – Aqua Exercise
• 10am – Noon – Train with the Trainer (30 min. sessions)
• 1pm – LesMills Virtual SH’BAM featuring Myzone
• 3pm – LesMills Virtual BODYFLOW featuring Myzone
• 4:30pm – Afterburn, powered by Alloy featuring Myzone
• 5:30pm – Cycling featuring Myzone
• 6pm – 8pm – Train with the Trainer (30 min. sessions)
Chicago Heights – Schedule of Events
• 5:45am – EXTREME Fit HIIT (30 min. sessions)
• 6:15am – EXTREME Fit HIIT (30 min. sessions)
• 9:30am – Aqua Circuit
• 10:30am – Cardio Dance
• 5pm – Yoga DeStress
• 7pm – EXTREME Fit Combat Kickbox
• 8pm – EXTREME Fit Jump
Visit the KidZone
The Kid Zone, located within all three clubs, is a convenient way to fit in a workout while children share, learn and play. Age appropriate toys are also available.
Learn more information and RSVP at FranciscanHealthFitnessCenters.org/openhouse. Franciscan Health Fitness Centers are located at 810 Michael Drive, Chesterton, IN, 219-983-9832, 100 W. 197th Place, Chicago Heights, IL 708-755-3020 and 221 US Hwy 41, Suite A, Schererville, IN 219-865-6969.